Would you like to tell your stories about Canada?
Come be a part of #DearCanada, INKspire’s latest initiative aimed at showcasing the stories of young individuals (aged 14-29) throughout Canada.
We urge writers to pen down their thoughts on anything that strikes a chord with their experience in Canada. Whether it’s a memory of a place in Canada with their loved ones, their sentiments about living in Canada, or what they adore about Canada, we want them to express themselves in a personal and imaginative manner!
Our publishing team will choose the top twenty (20) works which will be published on our website and rewarded with a $25 Amazon gift card.
Some ground rules:
- The work must relate to Canada.
- The work must be original and cannot be previously published somewhere else.
- You have to be between the ages of 14-29 to submit.
- Keep the subject matter appropriate — this means no sexual content, profanity, and gratuitous violence.
- Submission deadline: May 30th, 2023 11:59 PM ET
INKspire accepts a variety of content submissions. Below are some types of submissions and their general writing and formatting guidelines.
- Articles (short and long piece, feature, opinion, analysis, reviews, etc.)
- Creative Writing (poems, short stories, personal essays, monologues, etc.)
- Artworks (comics and caricatures, photography, graphic illustrations, and scanned reproduction of hand-produced art)
For more information about our submission guidelines, please visit our website at: https://inkspire.org/submission-guidelines/